Monday, July 9, 2012

Wet N Wild Clear Nail Protector Review

I've been using this as a top coat for a couple months, and I've found it to be a great product that gets the job done for a good price ($.99 at Drugstores). Paired with a proper manicure (base coat and 2 layers of polish), the top coat gives your manicure a professional look. I've noticed it takes about 30-45 minutes to dry completely which may seem like a lot but it definitely lasts! Most of my manicures last at least 5-6 days without peeling, shrinkage or chipping.

What is your favorite top coat? (Please comment below)

xoxo, Alexis

1 comment:

  1. I have this but I have a lot of TCs. I change depending on brand of polish and nail design I'm doing. I really like diamond dry, orly glosser and American Classics gelous.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated and welcomed!