Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Minnie Mouse Nails!

As a little girl, Minnie Mouse was always my favorite Disney character, so in honor of Disneyland's 57th birthday, I decided to do a manicure inspired by my favorite Disney character. I really love this look, it has to be one of my favorite manicures (and the most simple to do!) by far. It may be simple and easy to do but it makes your nails really stand out. I used a new polish, Sephora's Fiercely Fabulous and the polish is heavenly! It is opaque with just one coat and is extremely shiny even without a top coat. In fact, the first picture is without a top coat! I hope you enjoy this look! If it weren't $9.50 per bottle I'd use this brand more often! It is the best I've ever used!

Minnie Mouse nails, ring and ticket! It was such a happy moment when I realized it all matched! 


xoxo, Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated and welcomed!