Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The importance of a topcoat

Have you ever wanted your nails to last OVER a week and half? Its possible with a simple trick. If you don't have time to sit down and paint a completely new manicure, just paint over your old manicure with a quick-dry topcoat every 4-5 days and your nails will look nice and new for days to come.

Here's my example: I have had this manicure for a grand total of 12 days. I used a Sally Hansen quick dry topcoat but unfortunately it has been discontinued. I plan on looking into the more high-end top coats in the near future, so I'll let you know if those are a worthy investment.

Its not perfect... but it will definitely lengthen your manicures significantly, until you have time to pain them again!

xoxo, Alexis

PS: Please check out the "Nails from my followers" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated and welcomed!